UPDATE 5/15/20: Bird-in-Hand Fire Company (organizer & beneficiary of this event) is monitoring the virus situation closely. Being first responders, we’re making every effort to be as up-to-date as possible. As of right now, planning continues to hold the event as scheduled. If the event is not able to be held as scheduled, then each registered participant will be given multiple options including refund, deferral, and possibly other options as well.
We’re still several months away from race weekend, too soon to make any formal decisions. Once we get to about 3 months out from the races, we will likely be posting additional information and updates. If you have any specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our race director will get back to you promptly!